IGNORED

Lady VentureRider t's and tanks

BIG TOM

Sorry girls, I didn't forget about your tops. The vendor had a rush job which had to take precedence over our shirts. Also the manufacturer of ladys tops we were looking at is discontinuing their line so we had to go to a new manufacturer for them. I'm told ,I will have the shirts in a DAY OR TWO :whistling:.. I will post pictures of them at that time....Again, sorry for the delay...:bowdown: :fnd_(16):

Sorry girls, I didn't forget about your tops. The vendor had a rush job which had to take precedence over our shirts. Also the manufacturer of ladys tops we were looking at is discontinuing their line so we had to go to a new manufacturer for them. I'm told ,I will have the shirts in a DAY OR TWO :whistling:.. I will post pictures of them at that time....Again, sorry for the delay...:bowdown: :fnd_(16):

That is alright Big Tom we appreciate your efforts to put new shirts on us ladies. That was nice of you to volunteer to come to our homes to measure us all, so that we get the proper fit. You make such sacrifices for our lady members.

Yama Mama:hurts:

Hey Tom, sure appreciate you going out of your way like this, but you could have just called me for the measurements, lets see Christy would be a 16, Leanna is a sure 'D', Sue wears a super large, but I think Peggie is small, well at least I think she could have been larger, Jane does all right in a Medium or so, might be a little tight, but would fit, Marge is a double, and the last time I asked Doris,,,,well maybe it's just as well you went out on your own.

• 4 years later...