IGNORED

Roadhouse mufflers

i had them on....i got 'em after listening to a video on this site......and thought there would be a low rumble at speed...but to me they were too loud....tried stuffing stainless steel wool in them but that just restricted the flow.....so they are off.....but they sound the best of the others i've heard.......haven't heard the harley's yet....

Does anyone on here have these on their Venture? And how well do you like them? :Venture:

This is a post that I put up after installing my Roadhouse pipes, still love them and would reccomend them highly. Sounds like a Corvett on steroids somebody said. Dont forget about the AIS sytem plug and you might want to put K&N air filters in and then have carbs synced. Sounds like alot but really nothing to it.There is plenty of help here. Ride on and make some rumble noise. I get 44 - 45 mpg now. Got 38 before pipe and filters and carb sync ( carb sync was only $20.00 at dealler, so don't let someone cheat you).

"Got the pipes on everyone, and love the sound(Roadhouse Pipes - slash cut). Loud enough but not to loud. Very good rumble. Installation OK, just did not care for the wood block and hammer persuasion I had to use. But still worked out good. Have to kinda wiggle them as you go and take a wood block and drive them on a little ways at a time (wood block against the muffler hanger ). Then bolt up and tighten clamp. I also used some high heat silicone on pipe /muffler connection. I then unplugged the AIS and installed K&N filters. Purrs like a lion.:cool10: I like the Roadhouse, good chrome to the end of slash cut pipes. I did not go with Bubs because I did not like the polished aluminum ends, I like the slash cut.

Fuzzy