IGNORED

Wny ride this sunday 6-27-10

BIG TOM

Ok, calling all western New Yorkers. We are gonna ride this Sunday to Point Breeze for lunch. We will be leaving the Flying J truck stop at 11 am. About an hour and 20 minutes to Point Breeze from the truck stop at the Pembroke/Corfu exit off the thruway(rt. 90). We will be stooping for ICE CREAM on the return trip of course...So all you newbies who keep telling me to let you know when we are planning to ride consider this your invitation to join us.......:big-grin-emoticon:

Would that be exit 48A off the thruway eastbound?

Cuz, ya never know. I might actually come out for the ride.

Vroom Vroom

Thomas

Ok, calling all western New Yorkers. We are gonna ride this Sunday to Point Breeze for lunch. We will be leaving the Flying J truck stop at 11 am. About an hour and 20 minutes to Point Breeze from the truck stop at the Pembroke/Corfu exit off the thruway(rt. 90). We will be stooping for ICE CREAM on the return trip of course...So all you newbies who keep telling me to let you know when we are planning to ride consider this your invitation to join us.......:big-grin-emoticon:

Would that be exit 48A off the thruway eastbound?

Cuz, ya never know. I might actually come out for the ride.

Vroom Vroom

Thomas

Yep, I believe that would be the one..I think:think: .I know that there was a 48a and 48b.It is the same exit for DARIEN LAKE FUN COUNTRY(the old six flags amusement part) Thats why I said corfu -pembroke exit...exit the thruway (turn right) and the flying j is on the right as soon as you get off.... you can see it.... :fnd_(16):

Tom,

Thanks for the invite!

Just see your post, another commitment for today so I will have to leave it up to the rest of the group to carrry on. Ice Cream, hate to miss that too.

Stay Safe.

Roger

I'll have two scoops, one for me and one for you...........:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

I have to be in West Seneca at 4 ish so I will be breaking off around 3 ish. Levaing here around 9:30...

That works, I figured we would have lunch from 12:30 to 2:00...then work our way back to Batavia for ice cream.....you should be in w. Seneca in plenty of time.......:fnd_(16):

Great ride, and we had a lot of fun today...thanks for those who showed up. It was great to see nyjerry and Deb again. The Italian gellato was the best, even though it smothered my cheesecake...Ken, you should have bought the raspberry hot sauce...WOW....:big-grin-emoticon:sorry no pics of the ice cream:rotf::rotf::fnd_(16):