IGNORED

Raising Rear Back to Stock

I bought my 08 with a lowering kit in the rear, front is still stock height. Thanks to a member (Big Tom) I now have the stock dog bones to put it back to stock. I can flat foot it with the kit in it know but I was thinking the ride may be better 2 up if I go back but I'm not sure of the footing. I plan on doing a butler seat mod as well and maybe lower the front? so that may help also going back to stock height. I'm wondering what kind of project it would be? Any thoughts or tips would be great, Thanks

I bought my 08 with a lowering kit in the rear, front is still stock height. Thanks to a member (Big Tom) I now have the stock dog bones to put it back to stock. I can flat foot it with the kit in it know but I was thinking the ride may be better 2 up if I go back but I'm not sure of the footing. I plan on doing a butler seat mod as well and maybe lower the front? so that may help also going back to stock height. I'm wondering what kind of project it would be? Any thoughts or tips would be great, Thanks

Putting the stock dog bones back in is simple. You need a lift to take the pressure/slack off of the shock, but you don't have to remove anything and you can reach everything pretty easy.