IGNORED

New Heights Of Stupidity!!

bongobobny

probably a blond driver:big-grin-emoticon:

My cousin once came to visit and stayed with us. She decided to go for a walk and so taking the hoyuse key she locked the door. Not knowing if it was the only key to the house or not she hid the key and stuck a note on the door letting us know were she hid the key. :think: Yes she is blond.:doh:

... trying to figure out where keys are because driver door is locked. LOL:buttkick:

I know someone who has done this on more than one occasion. I won't say anymore - just in case she reads the forum without my knowledge... Now I'm going to go hide in the corner, just in case.

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Here in Calgary, The local Leo's are using Bait cars.:Bunny2: They are everywhere.:photographing::photographing:

This fits the M.O. The cars are various types, equipped with immobilizes.

So don't be tempted if you See this scenario: Call the police..Mike in Calgary..:12101:

I came home the other night and my new neighbor ( a young woman) and a man were getting ready to move a huge couch in. I asked if they would like some help and they said yes. We got the couch just barely into the opening and it wouldn't go any farther. The lady had left the key in the door and the plastic wrap was hung on it. Luckily we didn't break the key. Went right on in after the key was pulled out.

On the car deck of the ferry as we were approaching the dock I saw a guy standing there with the drivers door open frantically going through his pockets. He then began searching through the car. I walked over and took the car keys out of the drivers door lock and handed them to him.

Found these guys on the car deck. They had pried open the trunk of their Cadillac and were trying to get into the car through the back seat. They had locked the keys inside the car. I told them I could pop the door for them. The driver picked up his jacket from the hood. There was a jingle and he said OH,OH then took the keys out of his pocket.