IGNORED

hub meet dates

Snarley Bill

i am going to put on a meet at the hub in arkansas. i just talked to randall at the hub and he said these dates were open with no other big events scheduled. july 29th, 30th, and 31st. randall has the meet dates on record. now if i can get vacation for that week which i should know by tomorrow, these dates will be written in stone, and folks that want to attend can start making reservations. i will have that information posted. hope this works out cuz i'm really looking forward to it. we had such a good time at the international at the hub last year, that this will probably be my annual arkansas event instead of my st. charles meet and eat, as long as i can still do it. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

i am going to put on a meet at the hub in arkansas. i just talked to randall at the hub and he said these dates were open with no other big events scheduled. july 29th, 30th, and 31st. randall has the meet dates on record. now if i can get vacation for that week which i should know by tomorrow, these dates will be written in stone, and folks that want to attend can start making reservations. i will have that information posted. hope this works out cuz i'm really looking forward to it. we had such a good time at the international at the hub last year, that this will probably be my annual arkansas event instead of my st. charles meet and eat, as long as i can still do it. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

I'll be up there in Aug/Sept, with the Freemasons RC

I'm the one in the crowd, that makes everyone look short:rotf:

As is looks right now I might be the only one going to the Hub?

Peg may not be able to go due her co. worker taking off that week for vacation but its not set in stone just yet? will see how it plays out

Lord help if I go alone Peg wont be able to keep me in line:innocent:. LOL:whistling:

i got my vacation days set so the meet is on. like i said it will be a no frills meet. just riding and socializing. the hub is a great place to get away for awhile, surrounded by some of the best riding and scenary in the country. the dates are the 29th, 30th, and 31st of july. these are the only dates i could get to work for me due to vacation, availability of the hub, and a full schedule this summer. we will have a good time garranteed. any questions pm me. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

Bill i have a room reserved for three days. Buddy Joan said that if Peg did not make it to the hub that she would keep you in line.
it takes alot to keep buddy in line. i think road kill is the only one that can do it. see you there. we need to ride down to that barbeque place one day. maybe on saturday. bill :2133:

I should be leaving for California in the next week or so. Be riding my bike to Palm Springs to spend some time with one of my younger sisters that has been diagnosed with lung cancer. I will be there untill at least the middle of July. If everything goes ok I hope to make it to the Hub. Not sure if Sharon can make it or not she starts a new postion next week and we dont know what her schedule is yet.

John

I should be leaving for California in the next week or so. Be riding my bike to Palm Springs to spend some time with one of my younger sisters that has been diagnosed with lung cancer. I will be there untill at least the middle of July. If everything goes ok I hope to make it to the Hub. Not sure if Sharon can make it or not she starts a new postion next week and we dont know what her schedule is yet.

John

hey john, will be looking forward to seeing you. linda and i will be praying that you sister is doing well. bill

Talked to Randall have the three days set up:)

Will be next door to Ray & Joan :rasberry:

Hope Snowflake gets to go.. Because I dont want the DragonLady after me:whistling:

Never seen her turn into the DragonLady and I dont want to..LOL:rasberry: