IGNORED

Ice Cream

Black Owl

For anyone in/near New Hamburg, ONT. Just wanted to let y'all know that a new ice cream store has opened up. It's called Swirlz. Located at 385 Waterloo, New Hamburg, Ontario.

Now for the sake of disclosure... the store is owned by my sister and brother-in-law. But don't let that stop you from swinging by. It's a new venture for them, and if it goes, I figure I will be able to sponge off them in my old age.

If anyone stops in, tell them I said hi.

Well that just isn't far enough for a good ride,,,,, but maybe the folks from Kitchener would like it,,, they would have to go for at least a 10 minute ride to get there, and at their age that would spend the night.

Just for the heck of it though, Brantford will be there this summer,, probably more than once. Thanks for the heads up.

Carl

Not sure this would help but we plan on stopping by.

Naugh-T does NOT like icecream, unless it is Peanut Butter Chocolate (is this the first one who does not like icecream):rotf:

Brad

Not sure this would help but we plan on stopping by.

Naugh-T does NOT like icecream, unless it is Peanut Butter Chocolate (is this the first one who does not like icecream):rotf:

Brad

Got an ice cream place right near my house that does a great peanut butter chocolate Malt. One of my favorites.

Hey Carl, it may be more than 10 minutes as there is two traffic lights along the route, which is only 9 miles away.

I could go the long way and miss the traffic lights but that would add a couple of miles.

Brad

For anyone in/near New Hamburg, ONT. Just wanted to let y'all know that a new ice cream store has opened up. It's called Swirlz. Located at 385 Waterloo, New Hamburg, Ontario.

Now for the sake of disclosure... the store is owned by my sister and brother-in-law. But don't let that stop you from swinging by. It's a new venture for them, and if it goes, I figure I will be able to sponge off them in my old age.

Mission completed, Sarge! :essen_018:

Woke up to a balmy 10C, what else would you want to do but go on an Ice Cream Run?? Cranked out the map on google and set off into new frontiers. I haven't been around this area before and it was an interesting ride. For all you Kitchener and Waterloo guys around there (who obviously had some laundry and vaccuuming to get done before riding :stickpoke::crackup: ) please be warned that the store opens at 2pm to 8pm ..... so no breakfast sundaes! They sell an interesting product where soft ice cream has a line of flavouring (ie: chocolate) that runs along the outside edge .... pretty darn good!!! you can sort of see it in the pic of Barb & Charlie in the upper left corner. But you have to watch for it, the store is kind of tucked in a corner.

Had a nice little chat with Charlie and Barb says hi. Being diabetic, I could only have a small cone so not much in the commission department yet, sorry bud!

:ice_awesome-vi46644

Mission completed, Sarge! :essen_018:

Woke up to a balmy 10C, what else would you want to do but go on an Ice Cream Run?? Cranked out the map on google and set off into new frontiers. I haven't been around this area before and it was an interesting ride. For all you Kitchener and Waterloo guys around there (who obviously had some laundry and vaccuuming to get done before riding :stickpoke::crackup: ) please be warned that the store opens at 2pm to 8pm ..... so no breakfast sundaes! They sell an interesting product where soft ice cream has a line of flavouring (ie: chocolate) that runs along the outside edge .... pretty darn good!!! you can sort of see it in the pic of Barb & Charlie in the upper left corner. But you have to watch for it, the store is kind of tucked in a corner.

Had a nice little chat with Charlie and Barb says hi. Being diabetic, I could only have a small cone so not much in the commission department yet, sorry bud!

:ice_awesome-vi46644

Well,,, so you dared go right past my place,,,, well almost I suppose,,,,, Don't ever try that again, or I'll have to hunt you down,, hey now that could be fun.......

Well,,, so you dared go right past my place,,,, well almost I suppose,,,,, Don't ever try that again, or I'll have to hunt you down,, hey now that could be fun.......

Following those darn Google instructions there where times I didn't know where the hell I was, but I know I went around Brantford through Scotland and then towards Woodstock. Next time I'll print the map as well as the printed directions, thats kinda confusing. Also, being a retired piece of driftwood I'm usually cruising on weekdays, is that any good for you? If so, we could definitely meet next time, I'd enjoy that.

Following those darn Google instructions there where times I didn't know where the hell I was, but I know I went around Brantford through Scotland and then towards Woodstock. Next time I'll print the map as well as the printed directions, thats kinda confusing. Also, being a retired piece of driftwood I'm usually cruising on weekdays, is that any good for you? If so, we could definitely meet next time, I'd enjoy that.

I suppose they now call me retired,,,,, I'm mostly more tired after having to get our place ready for,,,,,, guess what,,,,retirement!!!!!!! YA!!!!! so if I have an opportunity to go for a ride,,,, mostly,,your on, just let me know.

That being said, Tuesday aft, Thursday most of the day and late Fridays my presence is kind of expected in the business,,,, but I am still the boss, so that counts for a little bit.

I was home in the morning but was busy working, afternoon had some running around to do. Next time you come up give us a call.

Brad

Will do for sure!!!

I was even looking at next weeks weather, Monday & Wednesday look good. I'll see what my travelling buddy is up to, but I'll let y'all know if and when I head out in that direction. It would be great to have a "local" leading the way. Thanks for the offer, much appreciated.

so if I have an opportunity to go for a ride,,,, mostly,,your on, just let me know.

QUOTE]

. Next time you come up give us a call.

Brad

Hey guys .... how does Wednesday sound to your schedule? I could arrive in Brantford for early aft. .... say 1pm. then we could meet Brad and head out for an ice cream.

With 3 (or more if anyone else wants to come) we should be building up Black Owls commission, might be up to one of those free little wooden spoons by now.

so if I have an opportunity to go for a ride,,,, mostly,,your on, just let me know.

QUOTE]

Hey guys .... how does Wednesday sound to your schedule? I could arrive in Brantford for early aft. .... say 1pm. then we could meet Brad and head out for an ice cream.

With 3 (or more if anyone else wants to come) we should be building up Black Owls commission, might be up to one of those free little wooden spoons by now.

Sounds real good at his point,, looking forward to it for sure.

Steve - Monday through Friday afternoons do not work for me. Weekends or evenings only for us.

Carl - U work afternoons ? What happened to the early shift, thought you were the ealry riser. ?

Brad