IGNORED

Best part of Easter

bj66

The best part of Easter, aside from the religious, is having the little kids and watching them with the dyed eggs etc. And even better than that, is all the egg salad sandwiches after it is all over. Gotta love that........( I was going to add a smiley here, but I couldnt find one with a fat gut to accurately depict my love for egg salad.)

( I was going to add a smiley here, but I couldnt find one with a fat gut to accurately depict my love for egg salad.)

Betcha couldn't find a smiley fartin' in the middle of the night either.:stickpoke:

:scratchchin: Wait a minute, maybe this one will work :moon: .........:whistling:

Enjoy, Scooter Bob

I got to spend Easter with my family in NY. My Niece will be 9 this month. I did bash the hell out of my shoulder playing hide and seek with her. My brother in law has a fixation with wood. He bought all sorts of moulding and this thing he put under the pass through. It really hurt when I did it. I got a pic you'll see what I hit on the wall behind the kid. Not sure why he has that there it doesn't do anything except let me hurt myself. Oh in the pic is my grandfather (he'll be 93 this June) my brother James, niece Isabella and mom. The other guy is my brother in law's uncle (first time I met him).

Margaret

I got to spend Easter with my family in NY. My Niece will be 9 this month. I did bash the hell out of my shoulder playing hide and seek with her. My brother in law has a fixation with wood. He bought all sorts of moulding and this thing he put under the pass through. It really hurt when I did it. I got a pic you'll see what I hit on the wall behind the kid. Not sure why he has that there it doesn't do anything except let me hurt myself. Oh in the pic is my grandfather (he'll be 93 this June) my brother James, niece Isabella and mom. The other guy is my brother in law's uncle (first time I met him).

Margaret

I THINK I see a Samuel Adams on that table. If so, somebody has VERY good taste. :thumbsup2: