IGNORED

Sold my Girl

Guest Goneridin'

Guest Goneridin'

Hard to believe, but I sold her. 2002 Midnight with 35,000 miles and I let her go. Black Betty (original huh?, but that was what I called her). I only owned her for a year or so, put 5,000 miles on her and had a blast every minute in the rain and cold, too. Passed her on to another rider who had been without a ride for a few years as I had been when I found her. Bought a HD Ultra. A little newer and way less miles. I hope I did the right thing. But that was my goal from the start when I got back into it. No complaints. Awesome bike and it happily got my wife involved. She wholeheartedly objected in the beginning, but once she finally gave in and hopped on for a ride she was with me after that for at least half of those miles. I now own a HD but will forever remember "Black Betty". I love the open road and the Venture brought it back into my life after so many years. Best wishes to all and I hope the road treats you well. And I appreciate all the information I have gleaned from this website and all of you. I'll be around and one thing's for sure...there ain't no snubbin' the metrics when we pass on the road. We're all brothers out there.:Cool_cool36:

Guest Goneridin'

He checked out the site before before he made an offer and we came to an agreement. I would hate to have a guy not be aware of the brotherhood. I am sad at the thought of not being a Venture owner, but I know we are cut of the same cloth, no matter what we ride, so I'm OK with that. The HD is in my heart. No pressure from my fellow HD owners before now. They were happy that I was on two wheels with them and always treated me with respect. I just can't say enough about how much I love the road, no matter what I'm on.