OK, all, I've got a question for everyone to ponder. I know what the service manual says about the vacuum actuator to the throttle wire joint cable. My question is this: if the cable is properly adjusted, how far does the actuator pull in before it starts moving the throttle cables at the carbs???? I had a broken throttle cable a few years ago, fixed by the dealer, and the cruise hasn't worked since. I'm wondering if the whole cable setup needs to be adjusted/fixed/whatever. Any ideas??:confused07:

All of the parts of the cruise check good, I've tried it holding the clutch/brake levers, the lights all come on like it's working properly, only it doesn't.

I'm wondering if the whole cable setup needs to be adjusted/fixed/whatever. Any ideas??:confused07:

All of the parts of the cruise check good, I've tried it holding the clutch/brake levers, the lights all come on like it's working properly, only it doesn't.

If it worked fine before you replaced the cable then it's gotta be the cable. I'd try loosening up the play to max and give it a try, or even removing the cable completely. It's all guessing at this point.