Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Git back in your corner and leave that infernal machine alone!!! Calling for 80 here Friday!! And I got a docs appt. He** turm her loose!!!:backinmyday:

Why are you trying to delay the inevitable? You know that snow would only be a short term solution for you but could impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of millions of people. Why are you being so selfish and careless with the lives of others. Why don't you want to go to the doctor? Why am I wasting time on this thread again?

Why is it as I am reading all these posts from you all I got this darned song by Styx I believe.. Too much time on my hands. Time is slipping away damn I don't mind at all. Why aren't you all out riding? Sheesh its in the 80's for another week for where I live.:nanner: Wonder if @cowpuc and @Flyinfool are throwing snow balls at each other.

Why is it as I am reading all these posts from you all I got this darned song by Styx I believe.. Too much time on my hands. Time is slipping away damn I don't mind at all. Why aren't you all out riding? Sheesh its in the 80's for another week for where I live.:nanner: Wonder if cowpuc and Flyinfool are throwing snow balls at each other.

Why is the Pucster :big-grin-emoticon: so big because Fool swung the nozzles on his White Washer SOUTHERLY and LOCKED EM DOWN!!

Why is "Just Say No To Snow" Pucs new motto?

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...