IGNORED

need anti dive.........

are ya sure you need them? Ive heard that if you put in progressive springs you can get rid of the antidive stuff. I could be wrong, but it might be an easier job to just put in progressives than change out the forks. I think my progressives were about 70 bucks? Ask Rocket, he was my Venture expert.

Brian

I think his point was his left one is "missing". Ya can't disable something that isn't there. Good point on the progressives as I blocked mine off when I installed mine. But until he can either find an antidive or engineer a block off plate to close that port he's still kinda up the creek.

I checked and do have extra one but sadly it's for a MKI.....not electric.......sorry.

Actually, I may have a pair of them. Don't know about mailing to Canada, however. Did that once and the postal services lost the package for months!!

I have a US addy that I can use, close enuff I can run down & pick up. Let me know what you need for them/it.:canada::canada::canada:

are ya sure you need them? Ive heard that if you put in progressive springs you can get rid of the antidive stuff. I could be wrong, but it might be an easier job to just put in progressives than change out the forks. I think my progressives were about 70 bucks? Ask Rocket, he was my Venture expert.

Brian

Your anti dives are still hooked up, they are hydraulic.

About $100. + GST, from the local dealer here.