IGNORED

Strange Birds flew in today...

1BigDog

Cool pics. Where did you get (or who makes) that motorcycle parrot wind thing? That's cool!

Theres a place here in Flagler Beach that carries them called Design by Wind. I dont have their phone # anymore but they are in the Daytona area code. Ill try and get it later if your interested.

Yea, it was great to see these guys again. Wish they could have stayed a bit longer. Jrichard and ZTOG were the first Venturer members that I met after I bought my 2nd gen. Ztog is in the wind now and Jrichard hung in there........:parrots:

Jeff it was great to see both you and Jean! Thanks a bunch for all that meticulous work on making such a scrumptious chocolate cake. :clap2: Wow, Jeff has hidden talents!!!

Zeus and Zena were a pleasure to meet. Now start getting the gear together for Jean to stay warm and make it up to MD at Dons this spring. If you work on your friend Dan starting now to take care of the dogs you and Jean can look forward to a great ride and fun times up north.

Richard and I will be headed back down south in a month or so, hopefully we can get together and have dinner or something then. Tell Jean we said "thanks" for interrupting her day for us. Stay warm.

A thousands shaloms-----fer missing the gathering in Port Orange{1st turn]----we were lving. on wed. afternoon ----But the weather was a pee-pee er---rain,mist and fog-----sooo on Fri. around 1200 hrs we left towards warmer weather????????/-----yeah rite--- we made it into Roanoke distrapids and overnighted at the 'Quality Inn' and I *****ed bout the room been TOOOOO BIG------so we were placed in a double,much smaller {so i could see the TV????] as you get up there the eyesite get a bit weaker-------Sat.we headed to better climate: the sun finally 'appeared' around Wilson NC----and it did finally warm -up ----arrived @ Destination at 1700 hrs. stopped,looked,been there done that and headed on to Merritt Island--am sorry that we were unable to 'gather' with use guys!----{I was lookin forward to those $2 bloddy Marys}-----and the VR chat------but that 'Pan european st1100 'Venture' b on the money?????-- smooth:cool10::cool10::usa::usa::sun1::sun1::sun1: