IGNORED

A cure for PMS? Or just a distraction?

Snaggletooth

Ok......winter is starting to set in already and the riding season is coming to an end for some of us. It's time to find other things to keep our minds entertained during the off season that we dread so much. What to do when we can't ride? Something exciting, something stimulating, something that will give you a rush when sitting inside during the cold an snowbound time that takes away our most basic pleasure.

Well......I found something. I think it may work for me. After being on this site for a couple of years I do honestly beleive some of you may already be familiar with this method. (rather court ordered or self administered.....I won't ask)

After wandering the web last night looking for a winter distraction I found this listing and it's not too expensive, no real high upkeep costs and there may even be ways to use it during the riding season.....such as keeping your passenger awake and attentive on a long tour ride.

So with no further ado allow me to introduce my answer to being bored to death.

http://www.agassiztrading.com/museum/electro-shock-b.htm

. It's time to find other things to keep our minds entertained during the off season that we dread so much. What to do when we can't ride? Something exciting, something stimulating, something that will give you a rush when sitting inside during the cold an snowbound time that takes away our most basic pleasure.

Uhhhhh, sex comes to mind...

If the snow melts a bit on the driveway I have been known to give myself a jolt with a cattle prod and slide down to the street buck nekkid hollering "YAHOO".

Boomer......who does not advise this for the faint of heart.:crackup:

Geez Boomer , your neighbours must sell tickets to sit an look out their living room window.....lol:whistling::whistling:

Brian

Geez Boomer , your neighbours must sell tickets to sit an look out their living room window.....lol:whistling::whistling:

Brian

Either that or sell their houses ...

If the snow melts a bit on the driveway I have been known to give myself a jolt with a cattle prod and slide down to the street buck nekkid hollering "YAHOO".

Boomer......who does not advise this for the faint of heart.:crackup:

The wife said she would pay to see that if:

. . . You did that on the Merritt

. . . During rush hour

And all this time you thought I was the sick one :innocent-emoticon:

The wife said she would pay to see that if:

. . . You did that on the Merritt

. . . During rush hour

And all this time you thought I was the sick one :innocent-emoticon:

Yeah I can only imagine the traffic pileup on the Merritt Pkwy if I pulled that off!!:innocent:

Good to hear from you buddy. You enjoying the nice riding weather out there in Kalifruity? I hear you guys have more nuts than squirrels out there!:crackup:

Ride safe and give me a shout if you make your way back to CannotConnect.:happy34:

Boomer.....getting ready for another season in the frozen North.:snow2::crying: