IGNORED

baffles out of bub exhaust

I have full bub exhaust on my 98 rs , they was too too quiet. I drilled out the (2) pop rivets, twisted the exhaust tips back & forth until the whole baffle unit comes out. These slip-ons are baffle from one end to the other. I shortened mine a little at a time, replacing it with a straight pipe, until the baffle was gone. Bike sounds pretty good. Also these pipes come with insulation. Hope this helps.

i have a full bub exhaust on my 05 rstd and was wondering if the so called removable baffles are easy to get out.

matt

Just curious. Why would you want to do that? Aren't you concerned about how loud it will be? We certainly don't need to join the growing sentiments against the Harley crowd.

Just curious. Why would you want to do that? Aren't you concerned about how loud it will be? We certainly don't need to join the growing sentiments against the Harley crowd.

because i like loud pipes. not because they save lifes. or any thing like that. i have reinhearts (sp) on my road star that will set off car alarms.

nothing against anyones own thoughts. all i have to say is all these people that complain about loud pieps are just contributing to the pussifacation of america. back in the hot rod days and true chopper days there was knowone who complained about loud exhaust.(except for people that wore plad pants)

now americans are such vag's that we complain about every little thing.

and like they say in rock n roll if its to loud you are to:grandpa:

just my:2cents:

because i like loud pipes. not because they save lifes. or any thing like that. i have reinhearts (sp) on my road star that will set off car alarms.

nothing against anyones own thoughts. all i have to say is all these people that complain about loud pieps are just contributing to the pussifacation of america. back in the hot rod days and true chopper days there was knowone who complained about loud exhaust.(except for people that wore plad pants)

now americans are such vag's that we complain about every little thing.

and like they say in rock n roll if its to loud you are to:grandpa:

just my:2cents:

Wow. I'll stop here to keep the thread from being shut down.

Edited by Bigfoot

• 7 years later...