IGNORED

Lots going on here

VTirelli

Haven't been on here much due to life happening........so I figured I'd fill you guys in.

My son got married last week, 9/6 .....unbelievable 5 day ongoing events......whole family got together, which doesn't happen near enough.....kids are in Jamaica now and we can't wait to see them when they get back.

I also decided to pull the plug and retire from my job after 24 years. Seems my attitude has changed towards the people I deal with and wasn't really into doing it anymore. I have a new job in the works, something that is totally different from anything I have ever done before so I'm pretty excited. Sept 26th will be my last day.

Havent been riding much, samantha and I have just been too busy getting things done here, I've even toyed with the idea of selling the bike but I think I'mgoing to hold onto it for a bit longer and see what pans out.

First pic is of son and his Mom

Second is the bride and groom

ANyway, I still think of you all and hope to be getting on here more often.

Great to hear from you. I know you are busy but you have GOT to stop ignoring us here. Heck...we are family TOO you know. :)

I wish you the very best with your new career. I know that things are busy for you right now but sure hope that you and Sam can make Maintenance Day again next year. I'm leaning towards the last weekend of May.

Congrats to your son and new daughter. :)

Haven't been on here much due to life happening........so I figured I'd fill you guys in.

My son got married last week, 9/6 .....unbelievable 5 day ongoing events......whole family got together, which doesn't happen near enough.....kids are in Jamaica now and we can't wait to see them when they get back.

I also decided to pull the plug and retire from my job after 24 years. Seems my attitude has changed towards the people I deal with and wasn't really into doing it anymore. I have a new job in the works, something that is totally different from anything I have ever done before so I'm pretty excited. Sept 26th will be my last day.

Havent been riding much, samantha and I have just been too busy getting things done here, I've even toyed with the idea of selling the bike but I think I'mgoing to hold onto it for a bit longer and see what pans out.

First pic is of son and his Mom

Second is the bride and groom

ANyway, I still think of you all and hope to be getting on here more often.

sounds like everythings going great. nice looking couple. now get that scoot out and ride. :clap2::clap2::2133: