IGNORED

Tire recommendation

Due for tire replacement, this is the 1st time. What tire is most recommended for the RSV? Mostly ride 2up. Handling and ride primary concern, mileage second.

I got 24,000 miles on my Elite III tires before changing them out last month.. awesome tire.. Keep the pressures up properly and they'll do you well

Just a funny thing about new tires.. Ever notice that when you get new tires installed, the installers will always "warn" you about how slippery the new rubber is for the first 100 km's or so until they get scuffed up? But they never say anything like this to you when you buy a new bike and ride out the shop with it.. Strange huh?

After 8500 miles on the stock Bridgstones I replaced front and back with Avon Venoms, couldn't be happier. Replaced the back tire two weeks ago and had a slight vibration when I pulled the clutch in and let the throttle go to idle at 50 mph. So this week I installed the new Avon front,(after reading Goose say he mounted the tire himself,I tried it too.) put Dynabeads in both tires, now it is smoother and handles better than brand new! My vote goes for the Venoms.:thumbsup:

Michelin Commanders are the best tires for the Venture, in my opinion. I recently put a set on my bike and they're great wet and dry. Good grip and very comfortable ride. I've read that they last as long or longer than the Elite IIIs.

Keep track on how long they last compared to your other tires.. as mentioned before, I got 24,000 miles on my E3's and just put a new set on.. curious to know if you get as much on the MC