IGNORED

Thanks for all the support at the HUB

JB Ross

Robbie and I wish to thank everyone for there support. We had to lay the bike down to avoid hitting another bike. Robbie a couple of minor fractures and is very sore. has for myself I'm reall sore this morning. Thank God we both had our helments on. We are not leaving the ralley we will be to the end. Please understand my fingers are not working to well this morning. Again thanks to all.

It's a bummer when that happens, but you have a great family around you, and you can enjoy their presence while you're there. Enjoy what you can, and leave the rest to someone else, what can happen, will happen, and there's not any happiness crying over what has been, it only gets in the way of what might be.

Wishing you a speedy healing, but it will take time, patience.

Carl

Yes it was another VR rider. I felt it was better to lay my bike down and take two out. Not to hit the other bike and take out four of us. I was able to ride my bike back to our toy hauler, then go to hospital to check on Robbie. We are both taking it easy today and will be back for dinner and fellowship.

I sure hate it when things like that happen at our events, just glad that no one was seriously injured, hope you guys heal fast and damage to scoot isnt too bad.

Please be careful out there, PLEASE........it seems it happens to often.

I have to agree with the folks here looking after their fellow members in time of need. Like JB & Robbie I had the unfortunate experince of going down 2 years agao at Vogal. I can't thank the folks there enough for their concerns and help during the time I was there. In fact I also need to thank even those who sent well wishes from their homes all across the country.

Glad to hear it wasn't worse than it is for you and robbie. Bikes can be fixed/replaced much easier you know.

Larry