IGNORED

Smooth, Billet, Passenger Floorboard Backing Plates

petekadish

Does anyone know where I can purchase a set of the smooth backing plates? Apparently, Yamaha has discontinued this item.

# STR-4NK27-03-01

I have contacted a number of the better-know dealers which we often refer each other too, but have had no luck. Odds are though, there just has to be a set sitting around somewhere.

Thanks guys!

Pete.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Edited by petekadish

Ron ayers shows to have them...I would call them to make sure...I ordered some stuff and they called back a week later said price was going up.

All the sources I usually buy from does not list them anymore...glad I got mine installed when i did.

Good luck...and happy hunting.

http://www.ronayers.com/catalogs/yahacc/parts.cfm?secid=11&type=295

http://www.ronayers.com/images/catalog/yahacc/11/295.jpg

Annie, I would order the ones from Mainiac if I were you. I should have. It would have saved me some money. My problem that I didn't get an answer right back, and I assumed that he was out of them and went looking elsewhere. My bad! He should be able to take good care of you. Let me know if you need further assistance, and I'll see what I can do.

Be Safe!

Pete.

I got 3 sets left I checked today.. I haven't been on as much as I used to... I check out the site every once in a while but don't post much anymore.. Sorry about the delayed responses but I gotta lot of stuff going on right now.

I got 3 sets left I checked today.. I haven't been on as much as I used to... I check out the site every once in a while but don't post much anymore.. Sorry about the delayed responses but I gotta lot of stuff going on right now.

I sent you a PM about a set yesterday, too. Did you get it? Just let me know if I'm in the money and I'll send you a Paypal or a check.

Thanks,

James

Hey sorry guys... I just got home (Tues Night) from NH... My father's not doing too well and I stayed the weekend... I should get your plates shipped tomorrow... Annie yours will be $55 + shipping to Austalia and I'll work on getting you a price..

OK Guys I got your plates all packed up and labeled and will drop them off at UPS today... Thanks again for your business and patience... My whole world has been turned upside down recently and I'm still trying to get a handle on things.. I'll post something about that another time..

Annie your shipping is going to be $12.95 ($67.95 US total) IF I can fit it in a Priority Mail® International

Small Flat Rate Box... I may have to cut the original packaging to fit it in this box.. I usually keep the original packaging intact as these are New Old Stock that is unopened... The packaging is a little frayed and that's how I got the good deal on them..

Also what looked like 3 sets out in the shed turned out to be 4 sets when I picked them up... So the next person to post to this thread wanting my last set for $65 shipped to 48 States gets them... I think that's the fairest way.

Just a note: It appears that Yamaha has stopped making accessories for the 2nd Gen. They are getting hard to find, I know, cause I am looking all the time. Now...Does this mean they are building a new 3rd Gen...Or are they just going to delete the Venture line??? If you have a 2nd Gen, and want accessories you better buy them now...

OK Guys I got your plates all packed up and labeled and will drop them off at UPS today... Thanks again for your business and patience... My whole world has been turned upside down recently and I'm still trying to get a handle on things.. I'll post something about that another time..

Annie your shipping is going to be $12.95 ($67.95 US total) IF I can fit it in a Priority Mail® International

Small Flat Rate Box... I may have to cut the original packaging to fit it in this box.. I usually keep the original packaging intact as these are New Old Stock that is unopened... The packaging is a little frayed and that's how I got the good deal on them..

Also what looked like 3 sets out in the shed turned out to be 4 sets when I picked them up... So the next person to post to this thread wanting my last set for $65 shipped to 48 States gets them... I think that's the fairest way.

I'll take that set.Please send me a message to let me know they are mine and I'll pay-pal you rite away. Thanks, Carl:thumbsup2:

I should have taken care of this with you in the first place rather than shopping around before checking with you first.

If another set is still available for my '07 Venture, I would like them.

I'm still on the road until next Tuesday though. I can E-Mail, Pay-Pal or call you in the payment to ship them to Orem, Utah. Whatever works best for you. I'll also be able to be on-line for the next three days so I can check my E-Mail for your reply.

Thanks!

Pete.