IGNORED

Bad Start To The Day

silverdeer0454

Just went out to warm up the bike for a quick trip around Camano Island. Not gonna happen....Flat rear tire! No way to jack it up and pull the rear tire and the ONLY dealership I trust is 40 miles away. I called them and the mechanic recommended a can of **forgot the name** so I went to the auto shop and got a can. So far it's holding so I'll let it sit overnight. I ordered new tires from the dealer and the bike will go in on the 1st of August for their "First come, first served Saturday maintenance" If it doesn't hold it looks like my buddy and I will load it up on his trailer. On the bright side tho: I wonder if this thread posted in jokes will work!

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38447]A woman's Diary.......... - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

:innocent-emoticon:

I used Gold Eagle Tire Leak Stopper & Inflator because it's non-flammable, which is pretty important to the mechanic. I rode it around the neighborhood for about 10 miles and it's still holding. But...I'm not going anywhere until the dealership tells me the new tires are here. It will be a fun ride taking the back roads to the shop but I really don't think 20 miles at 70 - 75 mph would be a wise thing. Besides there are 46 more payments to go!