SO I BIT THE BULLET AND INSTALLED MY "PASSING LAMPS" ON SUNDAY TOOK ME ABOUT 4 HOURS(FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS TO THE LETTER)..AND A SIX PACK OF "GUINESS".LOL...THANKS TO ALL OF THE "VRs" THAT OFFERED HELP.BUT I HAD TO TRY IT ON MY OWN.

I bought them from EBAY...THE SELLERS STORE IS..."FIX POWER SPORTS YAMAHA"..in Byron,Minnesota the cost was 254.00(LAMPS AND MOUNTS)...Delivery took about 2 days!!!......I wired them so the lamps come on with the headlights,the switch and inline fuse(included)enables me to cut them on and off when i want.....There was a red wire from the switch that i spliced to a headlight harness wire(RED WITH A YELLOW STRIPE) that makes them come on when you start the bike then you can turn them off if you like.

Looks Good Lt. But I noticed your C.B. Antenna is on the wrong side. Mine was too when new. Might want to check out the cable to be sure. The C.B. Radio is under the travel trunk. If the wire on the left antenna goes under there then they are swapped . the cable for the antenna on the right should go all the way up under the front Fairing. Thats where the radio is mounted. Great looking lights, I still ain't ponied up the cash to buy mine yet.

Mine was like that for a couple of months. And it still worked, go figure. WE were all at a M&E and Rick parks next to me and says, ""your CB is on the wrong side. I said "why's mine wrong and yours right". (first time I ever meet him)We both started laughing .Start of a great meet and eat.

Congrats on your successful Passing Lamp installation job. The bike sure is more noticeable with those extra lights in front. As a habit before I turn off my engine, I always switch off my passing lamps. I don't know, perhaps it is just me...hoping my passing lamps will last longer. :cool17: