IGNORED

Bad News, Good News, Bad News !

RoadKill

Well, My SUV has been slowly crapping out and I knew with what was coming it was going to really cost me. Yesterday, I decided to go looking for something New to trade for, before I sunk even more $ into a lost cause.

BAD NEWS - Robbed My Motorcycle Trip fund -I found a 2009 Extended Cab F150 that I traded for, but to do so I had to rob my trip money for down payment.

Good News - New 2009 F150 - Man is it nice to have a truck again. Actually the truck with the V8 is going to get as good or better than my SUV did and I'll have even more towing power for my enclosed trailer.

Bad, Bad News - With all my trip $ gone, I will NOT be coming to the International Rally in August. Oh well, S--t happens, I'll just be riding a lot of day trips. Got to talk to LA about the HUB room I had reserved for us and see what he wants to do. You'all better take lots of pictures :confused24:

Dang It Roadkill now who's going to stir the pot now? You Know I not able to do it I'm too nice. Man I was looking forward to see what all you done to the Gold Wing since the last get together. Guess I have to wait, bummer.

I'm glad you have a new truck:thumbsup2: I know you been needing one for awhile.

You forgot one thing Bro . PHOTOS of the new truck wheres the PHOTOS?????

Take care will see you sooner or later....... Oh by the way did you tell your better half about the new truck like you did the Gold Wing ?:shock3: :rasberry:

Buddy