IGNORED

Tour Classic Saddlebags

I am looking for a pair of Tour Classic Studded Yamaha Sadddlebags for my newly acquired 97 RS. Would prefer tan leather since it sports tan corbin saddle and pillion and tank panel as used on the Palomino edition. Any condition, water stained are OK. If I can find a beat up set of black used ones, I will have them recovered in tan leather at a shop here. Tan ones pictured here below. Been looking on Craiglist and Ebay to no avail, and posted a classified here.

Mike Gardner

2005 RSTD

2002 Honda Valkyrie (sorry)

1997 RSC

Wichita, KS

Edited by iquester

Yeah, tan ones are going to be pretty hard to find. There were never a whole lot of those around anyway. I don't have any more suggestions than what you already know. It might be easiest to find a black set and have them recovered. I have a beat up set of Y factory bags that I'm going to recover myself some long winter here. I'll do mine in black though. Then I can decorate them how I want.

Sharp looking bike too. I like the red and white ones for some reason.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Found a nos oem pair of tan studded slant bags on Ebay. Just what I needed.

I got the old, tired black, slant bags that I might be talked out of, if anyone is interested. I have no clue what they are worth. does $400.00 sound about right?

there was a company in Ga that use to sell a lot of new yamaha bags on e-bay but haven't seen him lately. sometimes you can google and may find some. the tans are rare and hard to find. big #1 yamaha has a new black set about 6 yrs now and last time i talked to them he said he would take $500 &taxes for them. good luck