IGNORED

RSV Trailer hitch

Hummingbird

This may be old news to some here but it's pretty exciting to me. I had been searching for a trailer hitch for my 2007 Venture and found more than I could digest. Then I looked at this site http://www.venturedad.com/RSV%20hitch.htm and was surprised at the price.

I wanted the hitch so that I could fly a couple flags on PGR missions and this one looked to fit the job.

I called the number listed and talked to Roy, the owner/mfg'er and he put one in the mail that day. I got it today and had it installed in just a few minutes.

When I ordered the hitch on Monday I asked Roy if he wanted me to pay with PayPal or how would he prefer ? He said that he preferred I just mail him a check and that was the end of that. Pretty hard to believe but the hitch came today via USPS Priority Mail - order on Monday, install on Wednesday and it came from Washington state.

I guess I had better get a check in the mail

Guest tx2sturgis

I've had my VentureDad hitch on for almost 2 years and I've pulled my trailers for a couple thousand miles with no problems. Simple and reliable, just the way I like it.

I have recently bought a hitch from Venturdad as well and had it shipped to Don's where I will be putting in on at Maintenace Day. He was a real pleasure to deal with. I also highly recommend him.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I clicked on this website and then clicked on RSV Hitch. I can't find anything that has anything to do with a RSV motorcycle hitch. What am I doing wrong? I have ordered a Road Dog Aluminum GT trailer and it will be here in a couple of weeks. I will be in need of a hitch soon. Does this person still build these hitches. If not, can anyone recommend a good hitch for my 2008 RSV.

I've had the Hitchdoc hitch on both bikes, the Roadstar and the Venture

Same here, While it's not a receiver type, it does run mounts all the way up to the fender struts. Very solid mounting that way, which cuts down on trailer wobble/sway.

I have one, and have installed one on another venture.

Just my :2cents:, Scooter Bob