IGNORED

So you're shopping for a new rifle?

Snaggletooth

http://spi0n.fr/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/t-rex-577-shot-rifle.jpg

The .577 T-Rex develops 10,180lbs of force at the muzzle.:happy34:

** Edit ** Upon further review, the pictured cartridge may be a 600 nitro express. The 577 T-Rex appears to be a necked cartridge.

http://www.ammo-one.com/577Tyrannosaur.jpg

I saw those clips a long time ago. The only place that you're gonna find an animal big enough to be shot with that rifle is in Africa. Dang! It makes your shoulder hurt just in watching. And what about the trigger gaurd? Do ya reckon it bit the ol' trigger finger just a bit?;)

I'm waiting for the handgun!!

Had a neighbor boy beg to shoot my first shotgun I had just got when I was 10 yrs old. He dropped it like that. Dad had to pull me off him!!

The handgun is already available...S&W 500 Magnum. The MOST powerful handgun in the world. It's an 18" long cannon.

I'm a firm believer in being prepared for anything when it comes to firearms. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. What if the circus comes to town and the elephants escape and go on a rampage!!!Just food for thought.

:scared:This guy purchased this Barrett single shot 50 cal from my wifes pawn/gun shop in Vernal Utah and was shooting at metal plates in "the honda hills" BTW he was from Oklahoma so it wasn't the water in Utah that made him foolish, just being an oil rigger with nothin to do,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc]YouTube - Guy hit in head with .50 caliber ricochet[/ame]

reminds me of when my dad let me fire his shotgun for the first time. an old double barrel 10 gauge.

I did not listen and I squeezed the triggers hard... yup triggers. I unleashed both barrels at once. a 98 pound 16 year old goes flying when a pair of 10's goes off at once. He was laughing so hard he had to sit down.

Here's a couple of mine , the top is a Springfield 1903, MFG in 1918 with a birdseye maple stock and CR Douglas barrell chambered 6.5X55. It has not been shot since being sporterized in 1967. It came into the pawnshop from an estate with all the records and reciepts. The other is one of several Martini-Henry's that I sent back from Afghanistan while I was there. The reciever is stamped 1833, but most of the dates are fake, so that Customs will allow them to be shipped back to the states

Wilkie

[ATTACH]28947[/ATTACH]