IGNORED

Thanks so much for all your support

Ladyrider

My dear MC family God has shown his face on me and brought the most wonderful man into my life (even if he does ride a Goldwing...it pained me to tell you that...). I met him last Nov. Bill Jarrett of Sebastopol, California. He is kind, gentle, funny, sweet and very strong. Very much, a manly man. We planning to sign the dotted line and whisper sweet " I Do's" on June 28th in our backyard here in Galt. The boys really like him, especially Randy, my youngest. He treats my kids with respect and is sentsitive to what the loss they have been through. Thanks for all your prayers, support and sweet words of kindness to me. What say you about a honeymoon? Estes Park, Colorado or Alaskan cruise? :)

I'm very happy for you Sherry. So what he rides a wing we got lots of guys on wings on the site. You know we don't care what ya ride as long as you ride. I'd say a motorcycle trip for the honeymoon, but that's just me. You could introduce him to some of this nutty family that way. What ever you guys do for a honeymoon enjoy. Glad to hear the boys get along with him as well that's important.

Oh we'll need pics of the wedding and maybe some of the honeymoon. We'll let you use your own discretion on which ones on the honeymoon to show us. :whistling:

Margaret

Sherry - congratulations - I am so happy for you - and Bill.:clap2: Let's see: motorcycle ride to Estes Park - beautiful - Alaskan Cruise - beautiful, meals all the time, dancing the night away (maybe) - :rotf:. My wife and I did the cruise out of San Fran - and loved the extra two days up and two days back - to just kick back and have more relaxation time. We fortunately hit great weather - got in to see all the sights. Maybe package that with the train ride up there. Either one, you will have a great time.:thumbsup:

Guest Swifty

GREAT NEWS...about the Goldwing, I mean.......and don't forget the websites rules, you must submit pictures...of the Goldwing, I mean.

;)

What say you about a honeymoon? Estes Park, Colorado or Alaskan cruise? :)

Congrats Sherry!! You don't know how happy I am for you and proud of you!!

As for the question, a question must be asked. Transportation to Colorado? While Estes Park is a nice, beautiful place, it's rather touristy. If you're riding, there are lots of nice roads to explore using Estes as a starting place (don't think Trail Ridge would be open at that point, however). If you're flying or driving... hmmmm I think I'd go Alaskan Cruise. ;) Just kidding. Driving through Colorado can be great as well. I'm just biased because I ride.

If you do decide to come to Colorado, you'd better let me know and or stop by so I can meet you and your new beau!! :sign20:

How wonderful for you, and your boys' to have someone who loves and supports you un-conditionally AND he rides as well :sign woo hoo: Have a great wedding day, and I wish you many happy years' together :173: Annie

never ride faster than your guardian angel :2133: can fly

I really think that this is the best time to visit CANADA,,,,,, you know,,,,,,, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Brantford. We've got great food and great people and some of us are even MC friendly.

By the way,,,,CONGRATULATIONS

Now for some pictures, we need to know what he looks like, so that in case he gets lost we can send him back home!!!

Guest JGorom

Congratulations Sherry...so glad to see God's blessings continue to be bestowed upon you and your family!

PS He rides a Goldwing...that's great for you...my wife prefers the seating on the Goldwing over the Venture...so your being blessed again!!

PSS Make sure you get armrests and the Kurykyn transformer floorboards...they will make your ride even more comfortable (according to my wife)!!!

In Christ...