IGNORED

The Owl is back

Black Owl

Just in case anyone is interested, Black Owl is back.

Got really tired of not getting any responses to my requests as Cerberus, so will see if going back to my original screen name makes any difference.

http://www.postsmile.com/img/summer/95.gif

Ok Russell I will talk to you again:rotfl::rotfl::thumbsup2: Now dont go changing your name again.Think of it this way if I changed my name from Muffinman to oh lets say cupcake how many members would take me seriously?

Welcome back BlackOwl

Jeff

Got really tired of not getting any responses to my requests as Cerberus, so will see if going back to my original screen name makes any difference.

Hey, glad your back:thumbsup2:

Ok Russell I will talk to you again:rotfl::rotfl::thumbsup2: Now dont go changing your name again.Think of it this way if I changed my name from Muffinman to oh lets say cupcake how many members would take me seriously?

Welcome back BlackOwl

Jeff

Yea but think of how much fun could be had with cupcake and pink leather.

Welcome back BlackOwl

Jeff

Way to go Jeff...Now you POed the original "Cupcake"..and I have to live with her..:bang head:

I would be watching over your shoulder at MD.:buttkick:She's going to be looking for you...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This name change thing was just Russell floating a trial balloon..He is going to come back with a 3 headed OWL for the next name change...:rasberry: :crackup::crackup:

This name change thing was just Russell floating a trial balloon..He is going to come back with a 3 headed OWL for the next name change...:rasberry: :crackup::crackup:

Now is 3 bird brains, much better than 1........:stickpoke: At least, now we won't have to keep him on a leash, when out somewhere........ :duck:

Good ta see black owl is back! At least I can spell black owl.....:smile5:

Brian

Yeah Cupcake we will always respond to you as long as you keep our 1st gens running and beating the pants of those other guys............

Welcome back Black Owl..........good to see an old name back......I didnt care for your other handle...........

Welcome back BlackOwl

Jeff

Guest ReinyRooster

"Black Owl"?????? who's Black Owl?????...........................bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Welcome back my friend.