IGNORED

Dunlop Tire Sale

Squidley

Hey Folks,

Some of you local folks know that I have a very good friend that owns a Honda dealership in Richmond, Michigan here called Peak Powersports.

Quincey and I have been good friends for right at 10 years and I would do anything for him. I lead a charity ride that a few of our members participated in last September..... Anywho. He has a great sale going on right now until Febuary 20th on Dunlop tires. I know there are quite a few of you folks that like the Dunlops and I'm going to do everything I can to give him a shot in the arm as the economy here in Michigan is sucking badly.

Deal is he needs to get orders for 20 of tires by Feb 20th and his distributor will give him a great discount. He is passing the saving on and has offered this up. If you place an order and pay for the tires before Feb 20th he will mount and balance the new tires on your rims that you bring to him for FREE. He will also do them if you bring in the bike, but you'll be charged the labor for taking them off the bike and back on. His prices are VERY competitive with the online stores and he stands behind what he does. I dont put my name on many things or companies that I dont trust, Q is one of the best.

If your local here in Michigan and are needing tires for whatever scoot you own (That includes dirt bikes and ATV's) please give him a call and see what he will do for you. Quincey is the owner and his youngest son Nick works for him as well. Check them out as they have a lot to offer

:thumbsup2: