Double D

Anybody know where I can get hold of a Star decal for the back window of my truck? Yamaha used to make a large bumper sticker that said "Star Motorcycles". I have looked everywhere but can not find anything. I would like to have a fairly large one that can be seen from a distance. Any help would be appreciated.:2132:

I bought a few decals from South Seattle Sports Plaza a year or so ago. I looked on their site but don't see them any more. The part number for the larger decal is GFT-STICK-ER-02.......maybe a dealer can search for them with the number if its the size you are looking for.

Hope this helps !

Keith

Hi Double D ;)! I'm in France but I've a son who works for his studies in a Yamaha garage ! I'm gonna tell him if he can search that thing with his boss :cool:!

Bikers Friendships From France :happy34::happy34::happy34:! barry-only-n7

Thanks Barry. It is a shame that you can get any thing with Harley on it and you can not find anything with Star. I called the Yamaha office last week and complained about 2 items that are in the 2009 calendar that are not available. One will be available in January and the other was supposed to be in the warehouses 2 weeks ago. That shows me that they are not ensuring that the distributor is not doing his job.:2143:

I bought a few decals from South Seattle Sports Plaza a year or so ago. I looked on their site but don't see them any more. The part number for the larger decal is GFT-STICK-ER-02.......maybe a dealer can search for them with the number if its the size you are looking for.

Hope this helps !

Keith

Thanks but that decal is no longer available. I have contacted a local company that makes personalize decals for windows. I gave them an idea of what I want and they are supposed to send me a picture of the layout. I will post a copy if it looks OK.:2143: