IGNORED

Goldwing for sale...............

DragonRider

I am posting this up for Wingman, Jamie French. He is having to part with his beloved 2005 GW and matching trailer, anyone that has seen this bike knows the care that has been taken, it has regular service by a local shop here and is in immaculate condition. It has never been in an accident or dropped. This is a beautiful bike and has been well cared for. This GW has plenty of chrome accessories and tons of led's. It has am/fm, cd changer, cb radio with rear control, ring of fire light on front wheel and so much more and has custom pin striping.

The pictures are posted, the bike is pretty dirty since he rode it last in the rain. All the chrome is Kurakyn all professionally done by the local Georgia Trike shop, which is where Jamie has all his service done. Also note that the trailer is painted and stripped to match the bike. Sure wish I had the bucks to take it off his hands. This is gonna be a deal for some lucky soul.

Price with trailer is $13,500.00

Jamie can be contacted at 770-714-7190.

If you have difficulty reaching him you can pm me or call me, my number is listed on the VR assistance list.

Edited by DragonRider

I am posting this up for Wingman, Jamie French. He is having to part with his beloved GW and matching trailer, anyone that has seen this bike knows the care that has been taken, it has regular service by a local shop here and is in immaculate condition. It has never been in an accident or dropped. This is a beautiful bike and has been well cared for. This GW has plenty of chrome accessories and tons of led's. It has am/fm, cd changer, cb radio with rear control, ring of fire light on front wheel and so much more and has custom pin striping.

I will be posting some pictures of the bike in case we need to put it up on Ebay, but VR members will get first crack at it before it goes up.

Price with trailer is $13,500.00

Jamie can be contacted at 770-714-7190.

If you have difficulty reaching him you can pm me or call me, my number is listed on the VR assistance list.

darn lewis hate to hear jamie is getting rid of his wing. is he giving up riding? sure sounds like a great buy and i can say it is one nice wing. great price with a trailer. bill :)

No Jamie isnt replacing his Wing, he has fallen on some misfortune and needs to liquidate some of his toys, not only his GW, but also selling his 27 ft. travel trailer.........He will still have his wife's bike to ride, and once my 1st gen is back together, he will always have a ride as long as both of my bikes are running....

And yes it is a very good deal...........

But he did say once he is back on his feet he would cross over to the other side.................:yikes:

One more selling point is it will blow a canadian first gen off the road. Of course I witnessed this in my rear view mirror.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

what gives!?!? I posted a reply in this thread about 5 hours ago, and now its gone. I'm sure it wasn't political!! Unless the moderators knew Redneck would get all hot and bothered again by what I wrote...(which was pretty much the opposite of what HE wrote above) and since they knew I'm such an easy going guy compared to Redneck, they decided it would be much easier for all if they deleted MY post! (harumph)

:think: :moon: :stickpoke:

All I gotta say about Redneck's so called selling point (now that my original post was deleted) is that THINGS ARE BACKWARDS IN REAR VIEW MIRRORS....soooooo the 1ST gen was actually in the lead!!!!! (doh)

:p :smilies6:

One more selling point is it will blow a canadian first gen off the road. Of course I witnessed this in my rear view mirror.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:
well me and la pryor witnessed it from the rear but no comment here, i can,t remember. i was busy dealing with la. he got me by a couple of bikes. :sign brain fart: :2133:

Yes, That is where you met Jamie, he is a very dear and close friend of mine who I introduced to VR by getting him to attend Vogel. Folks it wont be long before we list this bike on Ebay, so if your thinking of purchasing this bike, dont wait.

At $13,500.00 this is a steal..........:thumbsup2: