IGNORED

Sunday Ride

RoadKill

rode down to herman mo. sunday then up by montgomery city. trees were awesome once the sun came up, almost 200 miles. took the vstar to just listen to the big v-twin purr. got to really watch the deer around here in the dark this time of the year. it was a great ride. hardly a car on the road. went to troy mo. saturday morning on the wing. a little cool out, but still enjoyable. warmed up fast when the sun came up. nothing like sunrise in the boonies on a bike. :2133:

So you get a kick out of putting us elders down when when we forget ahey"...:whistling:

Ha, this is only the beginning...as you get older it becomes more often.. :080402gudl_prv:

Aint that right Bill....

That's why I have no problem with doing it :thumbsup: I'm right there in the same sinking boat :dancefool: By the way, Do I know you??????:rotf:

Only 200 miles? That's like a ride around the block for you! :D

Yeah, but he is 11 and still building up his endurance. We still had a great time. Got some Subway sandwhiches and ate at a park along the IL river. Just enjoyed each others company.:thumbsup:

What a great way to spend some time with the young fella. He sure looks pleased with it all! Very nice scenary too!

Our daughter is 11 and loves to ride...either with Mom or with Dad or even Hal!

She will fall asleep on any bike with any driver!!

She and her 15 year old brother endured the trip from here to Kitchener this summer and are now seriously talking about coming with us next summer to Arkansas!

What a great way to spend some time with the young fella. He sure looks pleased with it all! Very nice scenary too!

Our daughter is 11 and loves to ride...either with Mom or with Dad or even Hal!

She will fall asleep on any bike with any driver!!

She and her 15 year old brother endured the trip from here to Kitchener this summer and are now seriously talking about coming with us next summer to Arkansas!

He was having trouble towards the end staying awake. That's when he started taking pictures of the trees. Doesn't that worry you that your daughter falls asleep. I'm afraid I will have to manuever and he will fall:crying: