IGNORED

HELP--stranded in Richmond

Lobo Hurfiano

Home based in N. tx. Riding south/eastern states. Picked up something in the rear tire on I-95. Nearest dealer appears to be in Washington. One local shop doesn't work on anything earler than 99. The other recoginised the name yahamaha but not Venture Royal, told them-like a Gold Wing-they got it. They don't repair-only replace.(lo-mile)Dunlap Eliete II 491--For the Paultarey sume of $600 and a wk.of down time.

Got time-got $

Don't look forward to spending eather on this. suggestions pelase...

Lobo Hufiano

Orphan Wolf:depressed:

I know we have a few members outside the Richmond area. Just not sure whose home at this time of day. That one place telling you 600 for a tire and a week down. What do they do make the tire? Sorry. Good luck and I hope you can get the tire fixed. If you were down here I'd just call my dealer, but we're a wee bit south of where you are. Little too far to ride till you get the tire fixed.

Margaret

Thanks everyone--What a great bunch--Guess I paniced a little.

Found someone to hold my hand-soon as i can pick up an air compresser I,ll be mobile enough to do it right.

I'm going to post on the trip when I get back home,1 up with a traler/camping gear.No motel/restraunts,premitave all the way.Every senic ride I gould find(lost my clutch on the dragon-interesting).

4 wk. out and loveing it. retirement is all I had hoped,GOD bless GPS

Agan,thanks to all,hope to see you all at the next maintiance gathering--My bike has issues Lobo Hufiano:thumbsup2:

Are there any major Bike Dealers where you are located ?

If so, most any bike dealer might carry this plugging Kit. This Plugging Kit, will repair most any Nail Puncture, If you can find one. ( These Plugging Kits WORK !! )

Throw in a can of Tire Sealer avialable at most any auto parts store.

Not a permanent fix, but should get you down the road to a dealer somplace that can Replace the Tire.

Post your exact location, There might be a member within close proximity that can come to your assistance.

We have a Member, " Slick " located in Richmond Va. His bio, shows offer of Road side assistenace. A transmision Repair Mechanic. -- Phone 804, 677- 0459.

Give him a ring, maby some help from him. !!! Or, info as to where to go, for help.