IGNORED

Whats the problem?

FROG MAN

I dont know about the other places in the South but Houston,Port Arthur Galveston,basically coastal cities are still without 100%power and at gas stations,some have no electricity or spuratic electricity,major refineries are having electrical problems also...No excuse for the fighting though!

Longs lines,frustration, and evening fist fights breaking out in the south east over no gasoline. Whats the problem seems to be plenty here even dropped the price .30 cents this week.Were now paying $3.68 for regular.

Probably line jumpers. There's always someone who thinks they're better than everybody else and doesn't have to wait in line like all the others.

Probably line jumpers. There's always someone who thinks they're better than everybody else and doesn't have to wait in line like all the others.

probably some fool who carried a can up to the pump without waiting in line..or somebody who filled their truck, and 5 or more 5 gallon cans tooo...seen that here, but i know the cans likley were for generators at home...the funniest/sorriest one i saw was some....suicidal moron in a geo metro that filled vegtable oil bottles, kitty litter buckets and anything he could get his hands on and stuffed them in his trunk(leaking)...then he told me he was from a town near me....i told him an out of the way route to get home so i would not have to see his burning vehicle on my way home.:fingers-crossed-emo