IGNORED

chrome breather covers

Well, Now that the RSV is running good I can focuson whats improtant. MORE CHROME!!! LOL. I like pretty chrome. I recently saw a breather conver that had the American Eagle on it but I couldn't find out where it came from and now I have found another picture of a cover and hoping that someone can point me to some sellers of these items. I am going to try to attach the pic I have of the last one I saw. If anyone knows of any seller let me know by pm please. It will be appreciated.

ther's one of the members that has a round chrome filter and cover on his, i think i posted them earlier, i look and see if i can find them, don.

Hi Don, how are you? Yes it has been a long time. Ride when ever I get the chance. About those filters. I bought them off ebay.

They are EMGO Universal clamp-on 45mm.

The part number on the box is 12-55780.

I just went to ebay and the guy I bought from has some on their now.

The Ebay item number is 200247696163.

His ebay store is ClassicCycleParts-Online.

I have the 06 RSTD and they fit into the stock intake tube. You can still use the stock clamp to tighten them up. Since I have those pain-in-the-butt lowers. I took some sheet metal and made a plate to cover up the hoses and wires that the stock air boxes hide. Painted them black and used the two stock bolts that you use for the stock air boxes to hold the plates on. I hope this is enough info, if not you can email me at robertlm@bellsouth.net"

Edited by tazmocycle(a1ammoniaman)