IGNORED

Drivers Back Rest for Stock seat

I'm looking for a back rest that will go with a 06 RSTD stock seat.. I know the mustang seats are good but I didn't want to spend 600+ for one. "Unless I don't have a choice" Anyone have or know of a Back rest for the RSTD ??

Thanks In advance

:thumbsup2:

i got a backrest off of e-bay from a company in grand island nebraska that fits the stock seat of the venture. he had several other seat options available. he only sells on line or from e-bay. it only cost $110 for mine. i dont have the web site since i had to have the computer fixed. i will try to find it.

I put the Utopia on and had to remove as soon as I hit the street. Being tall created a problem and I think any backrest would have been a problem. When I turned into a parking lot the end of the bar hit my knee almost causing me to crash in the turn. Once I put risers on this took care of the issue. I reinstalled the Utopia and really do like it. It's still causes me to be a little too far forward but the trade off with the less painful back seems to be worth it. I'm 6'5 so consider this when installing the. If you're under 6 foot then I doubt you'll have any issues.