IGNORED

Bought a goldwing

Guest fawnpugsx2

Guest fawnpugsx2

I hate to say it, but went and bought a 94 goldwing. Iam selling my 84 venture.asking $2500.00

Does any one know a AWSOME website like this one for goldwing owners. I have to say so far I havent found one as good as this web site, and as helpful.

I will be hanging around on this site as well, kinda hard to leave.

ROBERT:322:

What do you mean you'll be hanging around? Were you under the impression that it is YOUR CHOICE? Haven't you heard? You can check in here but you can't EVER check out. We'll come find you. :)

Congrats on the new bike. I do hope that you find a site that you find helpful but don't hesitate to ask your questions here either. We don't mind at all and we do have several other members who have owned and some that currently own Wings.

The bikes brought us all together, the friendships keep us together. You may be selling the Venture but you can't sell your friends.

I hate to say it, but went and bought a 94 goldwing. Iam selling my 84 venture.asking $2500.00

Does any one know a AWSOME website like this one for goldwing owners. I have to say so far I havent found one as good as this web site, and as helpful.

I will be hanging around on this site as well, kinda hard to leave.

ROBERT:322:

I like this goldwing forum ... http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/

Dont forget about us. You can have more than one forum to chit chat in about your riding adventures.

Ok i guess i win the dummy award. I have figured out how to reply to a post but would like to know how i can submit my own questions. Any help would be welcome.
Go to forum (top left) pick the forum that fits your topic hit new post top left and have at it.

Guest fawnpugsx2

Again I have to thank everyone for the support in my new wing and I will still visit the site each day as I aways do.

Robert:bighug:

I am getting a 2004 GW trike this week and will be selling my 05 RSV. Got some leg problems and the trike works best for me and liked the Trike Shop kit the best, which doesnt work for the RSV. Hope I am still accepted.

Only if you promise to bring that trike to one of our rallies. We want to see it. :) Same thing goes for you as I told Robert in the second post of this thread. You can't leave. We don't allow that around here. :Cool_cool36: