IGNORED

Mechanic's Pics from the Ashville Meet

Sleeperhawk

We can always count on your Navigator/Mechanic George

:thumbsup2:

Love the pics of you and Rider Duke in the "Water Bottle" fight, you look like a Ninja in the one as you were attacking. I'm shedding a tear that we couldn't be there to see that.

Edited by Squidley

Man, I thought you were kidding! :p

Know what ya mean there Mariner.

I don't think that camera ever leaves her hands. Just a clicking away. Guess we shouldn't really think no different thou and certainly not the first time she's downloaded a slew of pics. I do think this is a record for her. Am I right Mechanic? :whistling:

Good job on the pics just the same Mechanic and thanks for sharing them. :thumbsup2: Gives us poor folks who couldn't be there at least see what we all missed. And hoping/wishing we can get to the next rally.

Larry

Know what ya mean there Mariner.

I don't think that camera ever leaves her hands. Just a clicking away. Guess we shouldn't really think no different thou and certainly not the first time she's downloaded a slew of pics. I do think this is a record for her. Am I right Mechanic? :whistling:

Good job on the pics just the same Mechanic and thanks for sharing them. :thumbsup2: Gives us poor folks who couldn't be there at least see what we all missed. And hoping/wishing we can get to the next rally.

Larry

Wished you could have been there too but maybe next time! I do believe this is a record for taking pictures of the Venture Riders - but then again, I have such great subjects that I cannot resist taking lots of pictures of!:thumbsup2:

Ride safe,

Bobbie