IGNORED

Voyager Kit Problems

FROG MAN

I started my maint inspection today on the 99. How did I miss this. We removed the voyager kit Friday evening. I noticed today the jam nut,bearing receiver,and bolt assembly that screws into the left side of the axle support mount is broke off and gone. The suspension fork on the voyager side is rusted and the bolt break area axle mount is rusted so it has been missing for a while. Where the #@^! did I loose that at Florida? It was there when I installed the new tire last August. This project is on hold for a while. See the pictures.

Edited by FROG MAN

Where the #@^! did I loose that at Florida? It was there when I installed the new tire last August. This project is on hold for a while. See the pictures.

Maybe look in your creek crossing area. As that may put stress on, that it was not designed for.

Paul your probably right. I more then likely lost it on one of the short rides this spring. Like maybe two months ago and never missed it. The stress put on the rear suspension when crossing the creek is my most likely cause but It should take it. I'm going to replace the receiver assemblies for both sides.