IGNORED

I have got to gets home to Texas

Gray Ghost

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scjb_f95diA]YouTube - I've Been Everywhere (in Texas that is...)[/ame]

Man, that made me homesick. Even though I am leaving for Hawaii this afternoon and have a reservation for a Honda 750 for my one day off.

Guest Swifty

great job on the timing of the sign posts with the music, wonder how you could get the sound track for that?

funny, been to half of those towns but never been to Texas.

Wife + I spent 2 years in El Paso, 69-71. In army but got to explore Tx. NM, + Mexico, always have fond spot for Texas, went back in ' 01, meet up with 5 couples that spent that time with us, been alot of changes but it was good to see Texas again. In '09 we're meeting in Dallas and going to San Antonio for a get together. Wife + I are riding from MA. and plan to do alot of the state when everyone leaves. Can understand why you texans like it, my wife brings up how we should have stayed there. Can't wait to get back myself.

Guest Swifty
THAT WASN'T EVEN THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG, THAT WAS JUST A-HOP-SKIP AND JUMP, DOWN HERE IN TEXAS..LOTS MORE TO SEE ,SO COME WHEN YOU CAN..:rotf::bighug:

so how about the 2009 Ventureriders International meet being held in Texas mid to late August????

Are you folks NUTS????? Listen, I was born and raised in Texas but I can tell you, you do NOT want to hold a rally in Texas in August. :scorched:

The words CRISPY Critters comes to mind

How about Canada in Jan. :rotf:

Mid to late Oct I would say. And that was warm last year.

In the video, I was surprised how many of the pictures looked like parts of Saskatchewan. (in the summertime,,,lol) That was a cool video, I think it would be a great place to have a rally (not in the height of summer from what Ive heard tho)

Brian:cool10::cool10:

oh that sounds good. is there a link?

The info, ( Not Complete yet ) is listed in the VR Rallies under Texas Stampede. JB ( Lonestar Medic ) has been heading this up. If you are familiar with that area or have any info on that area, give JB a shout..

Look forward to seeing everyone there...

Kreg

October would be a nice time for a Rally down here! The KOA close to Fredericksburg,4 miles from Luchenbach would be an Ideal Location....I LOVE IT HERE! Tom

That would be great! I'm close to Bastrop, wife and I would get to meet some other venture riders.....awsome!!