You'll need to click on "UserCP" to the left. Then, in the box marked "Settings and Options" click on the line marked "edit signature". Then, anything you type in that box will appear on each of your posts. To upload the pictures scroll down to the "signature picture" box below the text box and upload the maps into your signature. Save your signature and you should be good to go.

:bobby:

You'll need to click on "UserCP" to the left. Then, in the box marked "Settings and Options" click on the line marked "edit signature". Then, anything you type in that box will appear on each of your posts. To upload the pictures scroll down to the "signature picture" box below the text box and upload the maps into your signature. Save your signature and you should be good to go.

Thanks for your help....I couldn't have done it without you

I have a similar problem as BobCat plus I can't see the map in my signature right now. It says it is there but I sure as heck can't see it.

Can you?

UPDATE: I can see it now on this post only but not on any others I have made......could be a work firewall issue I guess. I will see tonight on my home computer if it shows.

Edited by Maritimer

You can only add one picture. If you look at my signature, you will see both maps and my Freebird graphic but I did it by using my photo editing software to combine all three pictures into a single picture.

Thanks Freebird......I'll have to be happy with the US only map

• 1 month later...