IGNORED

Texas

MAINEAC

Well I'm going back to TX this year... Can't ride the RSV this time... I gotta rent a truck and will be flying into Houston Tues 6/10.. I got like 150 stops between Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Dallas.. I'll be down there until the end of the month.

I'll be missing Laconia for the 2nd year in a row... but you gotta go where the work is. Might have some weekends off and can rent a bike for a weekend.. maybe I can hook up with some of you TX guys for a weekend ride.

If you get towards the san antonio area I work a week on/off schedule..My work week starts this Sunday AM and ends Friday around 3PM then 8 days off so figure it that way and or call me 830780314. Tom

Coming to Texas and not riding the bike huh? I'm not sure we can allow that. I mean, how would you prove you are an acceptable person instead of just an average putz? I'd advise you to respond promptly so I don't have to notify the Texas Border Guard to be on the lookout for a biker poser...

Edited by V7Goose
Correct REALLY bad typos

Coming to Texas and not riding the bike huh? I'm not sure we can allow that. I mean, how would you proove you are an acceptable persopn insatead of just an avareage putz? I'd advise you to reaspnd promptly so I don't have to notivy the Tecas Bordar Guard to be on the lookout for a biker poser...

Well last year I rode down cuz I was working in a warehouse in Houston and used the bike to go from the Motel to warehouse every day... This time I'm renting a truck and have 150+ stops between Houston, San Antonia, Austin, and Dallas... I got heat stroke last year down there on my bike and had to bail on work the last week.. I made it down there in 2 days flat... took me 3 1/2 days to get home ... 2000 miles.

Hey goose you goin to Gig's MD?

Hay MAINEAC,

Do you need a ride from the Airport? Give me a call while in Houston or Today (Monday) if you need a ride or anything else.

Ponch 832-622-0918

Wow what a guy!!! Hey thanks Ponch.. I touch down at Bush @ 12:45 but I'm just going around the corner to Ryder on Aldine-Westfield.. Should be a short cab ride.. Then I gotta go over to Vickery Dr. and load up with toppers (ATM lighted signs that mount on top of the ATM) and then check in to the Baymont Inn up on 45 just south of FM 1960.

I really apreciate the offer but I should be all set with the ride... I put your # in my cell phone though.. I was thinking about renting a Harley but my "Travel Agent" said it wasn't in the budget.. I think it has something to do with her not going more than the budget... It is expensive tho .. like $180 a day... Hey you don't happen to have a spare bike do ya? I'll rent it off ya :rotf: