IGNORED

Question about Eureka Springs ride in

Guest Dandy1

Guest Dandy1

What are the dates for the Eureka Springs, Ar. ride in? Is it to early to make the reservations? I think the wife and I are planning on taking most of the week off and do some riding there before hand.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Thanks, Dandy

This is the last week for the blocked rooms for the venturerider.org . As of June 1 all rooms will be first come first only. Last I talked to Cindi in Eureka Springs she had 9 rooms left but that was back in April. So if anybody is planing on staying with us? best bet is to get a room set this week.

Tell them your with venturerider.org to get the discount rate....

Dandy1 tell Cindy we said Hi.... Hope to see you both soon.

Buddy

OK Ette and I are set. Made our reservations at Edelweiss Inn. They still have rooms and she said they were being held till June 30th, so call them and get your room. Cant wait to see everyone again.

John

We are booked for Wednesday - Sunday. :cool10::cool10::cool10: Really looking forward to forward to it. Did anyone eat any of those "big" biscuits last year? We had to miss it and I said not again. Yeah Haaaaaa!!!

We are booked for Wednesday - Sunday. :cool10::cool10::cool10: Really looking forward to forward to it. Did anyone eat any of those "big" biscuits last year? We had to miss it and I said not again. Yeah Haaaaaa!!!

Kbran:whistling:

Guest Popeye

The one time of year we can't get time off work. We have most of June & July off, but nobody seems to want to plan the good stuff during that time.

June 12 to July 20th.........anything happening?

The one time of year we can't get time off work. We have most of June & July off, but nobody seems to want to plan the good stuff during that time.

June 12 to July 20th.........anything happening?

i know what you mean. when ever i plan a get together i try not to interfere with other peoples meet dates. sept tember weather is usually perfect in arkansas and i kind of figure it's the last hoorah for the big meet of the year. last year the weather was picture perfect. hopefully we can do it again this year. sure would like to see you there. stardays is july 22nd thru 26th i'm going to that cuz it is close to home and i need a break in the everyday routine. bill:2133: