IGNORED

Roadhouse Pipes & K&N Filters

I hope I made the right decision here you all. I have been searching for 2 weeks now and finally decided. I wanted to hear rumble , but not have to wear ear plugs and wanted the slash cut and easy removable baffles. I think I made the right choice. And for everyones information out there, Dennis Kirk will match prices with anyone, saved me $67.00 by making a phone call to customer service.

Also for everyones info, Vance and Hines does not make pipes for 2007 Royal Star Tour Deluxe or any Royal Star for that matter. This came from them after I e-mailed and ask the company directly.

I heard that I would maybe have to unplug or plug off smog control ???? I hope I will be satisfied with the pipes ???

James

I don't know anything about "Roadhouse" pipes. But I too wanted some sound when going down the road. I did the K&N filters and went with the BUB sleepers, then closed the AIS system and now I love hearing that V-4 rumble.

I'm sure you going to love it.

Good luck

Gene

+1 on the K&N/Bubs/AIS... that v-4 now sounds like a roadster. It's hard not to wick the throttle...:whistling:

I don't know anything about "Roadhouse" pipes. But I too wanted some sound when going down the road. I did the K&N filters and went with the BUB sleepers, then closed the AIS system and now I love hearing that V-4 rumble.

I'm sure you going to love it.

Good luck

Gene

Guest cyote61
Thanks Philmartin,

and thanks to everyone for your opinion. I will keep everybody informed on the pipes. :cool10:I should receive them tomorrow (Thur.).

Fuzzy :whistling:

yup, be sure and let us know how the sound is and lets discuss price if you like them. :cool10:

yup, be sure and let us know how the sound is and lets discuss price if you like them. :cool10:

I received the pipes and filters today, just as Dennis Kirk said I would. I will probably try put them on this week end. Will get back to everyone. Paid $ 281.00 pipes and $ 82.00 filters. Price came from shopsomerset and Dennis Kirk matched price plus shipping. I saved $ 67.00 by calling customer service.

James

Got the pipes on cyote, and love the sound. Loud enough but not to loud. Very good rumble. Installation OK, just did not care for the wood block and hammer persuasion I had to use. But still worked out good. Have to kinda wiggle them as you go and take a wood block and drive them on a little ways (wood block against the muffler hanger ). Then bolt up and tighten clamp. I also used some high heat silicone on pipe /muffler connection. I then unpluged the AIS and installed K&N filters. Purrs like a lion.:cool10:

Fuzzy