IGNORED

Happy Mothers Day Update From Ny

BIG TOM

FIRST AND FORMOST I WANT TO WISH ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. I GOT MY BIKE BACK ABOUT 10 DAYS AGO. HAD NEW I-BASKET PUT IN, THE WINE IS GONE. HAVE JUST A SLIGHT CHIRP BUT VERY SLIGHT. I CAN LIVE WITH IT. RADIO AND CB WORKING FINE NO MORE STATIC. HAD NEW REAR SHOCK PUT IN - WORKING FINE.

I AM HOPING TO GET DOWN TO FREEBIRDS MAINTANCE DAY. STILL DONT KNOW IF I HAVE THE TIME OFF I NEED BECAUSE I AM VACATION THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

IS THERE ANYONE COMING THRU WESTERN NY HEADING TO FREEBIRDS??

IF SO, GIVE ME A HOLLER SO WE CAN HOOK UP IF I GET THE TIME OFF.

TATERS AND I WILL BE HEADING DOWN TO GETTYSBURG, PA AROUND THE 8TH OR 9TH.

NO DEFFINATE PLANS. JUST PLAN TO RIDE WHERE THERE IS NO RAIN - DONT LIKE TO GET WET AT MY AGE. GONNA RIDE THE WAY WE USED TO MANY MANY YEARS AGO WITH NO REAL DESTATION IN MIND. RIDE SAFE.. GIVE ME A JINGLE WHEN IN WNY WE HAVE SOME GREAT RIDING HERE.

:missingtooth:

We were going to go ut unfortunately there is a family wedding for that day so I sort of can't get out of it...

Are you mplanning on going up to Marcarl's meet and eat on the 24th? We will be leaving early (i.e. around 9 or so) fom our place. We plan on staying overnight Saturday in a hotel/motel and coming home Sunday...

We were going to go ut unfortunately there is a family wedding for that day so I sort of can't get out of it...

Are you mplanning on going up to Marcarl's meet and eat on the 24th? We will be leaving early (i.e. around 9 or so) fom our place. We plan on staying overnight Saturday in a hotel/motel and coming home Sunday...

BOB ,IM MISSING SOMETHING. CANT FIND THE THREAD ON MARCARLS MEET AND EAT.. WHO ,WHAT WRERE, WHEN?:think:

FIRST AND FORMOST I WANT TO WISH ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. I GOT MY BIKE BACK ABOUT 10 DAYS AGO. HAD NEW I-BASKET PUT IN, THE WINE IS GONE. HAVE JUST A SLIGHT CHIRP BUT VERY SLIGHT. I CAN LIVE WITH IT. RADIO AND CB WORKING FINE NO MORE STATIC. HAD NEW REAR SHOCK PUT IN - WORKING FINE.

I AM HOPING TO GET DOWN TO FREEBIRDS MAINTANCE DAY. STILL DONT KNOW IF I HAVE THE TIME OFF I NEED BECAUSE I AM VACATION THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

IS THERE ANYONE COMING THRU WESTERN NY HEADING TO FREEBIRDS??

IF SO, GIVE ME A HOLLER SO WE CAN HOOK UP IF I GET THE TIME OFF.

TATERS AND I WILL BE HEADING DOWN TO GETTYSBURG, PA AROUND THE 8TH OR 9TH.

NO DEFFINATE PLANS. JUST PLAN TO RIDE WHERE THERE IS NO RAIN - DONT LIKE TO GET WET AT MY AGE. GONNA RIDE THE WAY WE USED TO MANY MANY YEARS AGO WITH NO REAL DESTATION IN MIND. RIDE SAFE.. GIVE ME A JINGLE WHEN IN WNY WE HAVE SOME GREAT RIDING HERE.

:missingtooth:

Hey we will meet you at Dons, and then ride with you to Gettysburg on Sunday, we drive rite by there on our way home. Craig