IGNORED

Chat Tonight

mini-muffin

We'll be getting together tonight in chat to remember one of our members. We'll be celebrating with his wife Sherry. It's been one year since our family member Tom left us for a better place. Some of our newer members aren't familiar with this but it was a terrible accident that took Tom away from his family and the world. Sherry will be coming into chat tonight after dark California time.

So whether you were here and knew Tom or not, come into chat to join in a fun time.

Margaret

After dark Ca. time is way, way, past my bedtime Atlanata time..............Now if this was a fri, I might still be awake then..........:rotf::rotf::rotf:

We'll be getting together tonight in chat to remember one of our members. We'll be celebrating with his wife Sherry. It's been one year since our family member Tom left us for a better place. Some of our newer members aren't familiar with this but it was a terrible accident that took Tom away from his family and the world. Sherry will be coming into chat tonight after dark California time.

So whether you were here and knew Tom or not, come into chat to join in a fun time.

Margaret

I will be there...and thank you Mini.

This is actually a better reason for a chat party then we normally use. Hope folks can turn out. I know it's gonna be late for us on the east coast. Who knows maybe we can get more of the west coast folks showing up.

Margaret