IGNORED

Cheapest Yamaha Parts

MAINEAC

Just ordered some parts but saw no discounts. In fact, saw some prices higher than other places.

Kind of like another business linked through this site. You get a discount for ordering through them but it still works out more than direct from the dealer. Even his prices end up more than advertised. So, I only get what I absolutely have to from this guy, which may only ever be one thing left.

The cheapest place I've found overall is Motorsports Supercenter.com,especially on

accessories.They are in Hamilton,Al.They have another web site MotorSportsSuperStore.com where you get 15% discount and only $4.95 shipping. The

Supercenter web site is much cheaper,but you pay actual shipping cost.It is usually still

cheaper unless you order a heavy item.They are even cheaper than South Seattle.

The cheapest place I've found overall is Motorsports Supercenter.com,especially on

accessories.They are in Hamilton,Al.They have another web site MotorSportsSuperStore.com where you get 15% discount and only $4.95 shipping. The

Supercenter web site is much cheaper,but you pay actual shipping cost.It is usually still

cheaper unless you order a heavy item.They are even cheaper than South Seattle.

They WERE cheaper than So. Seattle for a while... Not anymore.. Check again Hotrod.. I just did ... 1st part I checked they were $35.00 more

http://motorsportssuperstore.com/eshopprod_cat_3790-6666-4199_product_459327.BILLET_AIR_CLEANER_COVERS.htm

http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/pages/catalogs/viewproductdetailbysku/U2t1U3RhcnRzOlNUUi00WFkyNy03Mi0wMQ==/1/20081/yamaha-billet-air-cleaner-covers.aspx

You really should have checked 1st

Just ordered some parts but saw no discounts. In fact, saw some prices higher than other places.

Kind of like another business linked through this site. You get a discount for ordering through them but it still works out more than direct from the dealer. Even his prices end up more than advertised. So, I only get what I absolutely have to from this guy, which may only ever be one thing left.

HUH??

I stand corrected... South Seattle is a little cheaper for parts...27% off & a little more for Star Accessories - 25% off & Same 20% off for Aftermarket Accessories.

http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/

Motorsports Super Center offers Parts 26% off

Star Accessories 26% off

Aftermarket Accessories 20% off

http://www.motorsportssupercenter.com/

I have used Yamaha Sports Plaza quite a few times now for factory parts and Star accessories and always got good prices and quick service. My local dealer charges full retail. I ordered a part from YSP and it came in almost 35.00 cheaper with shipping than from my local dealer.

I usually order parts from motogrid.com or my local dealer. The last time I ordered from motogrid.com I also checket South Seattle and the items at South Seattle were a dollar or two cheaper but their shipping charges were much more. Counting shipping it was still cheaper to order from motogrid.

DT

First of all folks, there are cheaper options for buying Yamaha parts than those listed. I just bought a lower front cowling for 44% off and a chrome windshield trim for 41% off (my cost $124 and $74 respectively. Try waynsvillecycle.net or carolinacycle.com

BUT BEFORE YOU ORDER YOUR PARTS OVER THE INTERNET, why don't you give your local shop a chance?? If you don't support them now, they may not be there at all when you really need them. But note that this does NOT suggest you pay more for the parts: Just print off the prices you find and ask if they will match them. Be willing to trade state tax for shipping costs. Any intelligent dealer will immediately know that some profit on a deal is better than NO profit. And if they say "no way," what have you lost? Nothing - just tell 'em to do without the sale and order them like you were going to.

The list price for the lower cowling I bought is $221.07, the dealer's cost is $106, and they sold it to me for the same quote I had from Carolina Cycle - $124.15. The best part is that the total tax for everything I bought was only about 1/3 the shipping cost for the same order! This seems like a win-win deal to me.

:080402gudl_prv:

Goose

Ordered a CDI unit for my Vstar. A good $120 cheaper than I found anywhere else. Bike still won't start :headache: so back to the drawing board but their prices are awesome. Shipping was quick and cust. svc was great. Highly reccomend.

Brandi

South Seattle is great.... I am on west coast of Canada so the parts are here quick, (UPS).... I even phoned once to find out what hours the store was open.... it was like 7:30 PM and they answered the call and took my order by phone so it would be processed that night and shipped in the morning.......

They have my '86 total parts breakdown and cost right there......

Kevin