IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

ok my daughter's boyfriend came up with this: You, your bike and someone taking a picture of you taking a picture of their bike

Will take 3 people....I can do this...just have to find 3 people I can trust to not run off with my phone as they take our picture!

Will have to wait until this weekend, though.

HUH??

If I am taking apic of someone elses bike while they are taking my pic then how at the same time do I take a pic of me my bike and the person taking my pic???????:think::confused24:

Now my head hurts.

You think that is bad it took me all day yesterday just to figure out how to write it down.

Lol I am with VideoA on this one, easiest way is 3 people on this one. I like it we just have to ride to our buds and have 3 phones/cameras. Thanks for the list, its cool to see all the places hou guys have done. As a newbe here. The hunt would be better but harder if he said the bikes had to be Gen 1s. Hehe

Hopefully, If I understand the instructions correctly here is a picture of Myself, My bike AND I'M TAKING A PICTURE OF JB AND HIS BIKE and HE IS TAKING MY PICTURE WITH MY BIKE. I'm so confused?????:confused07:

If this works next target is a picture of you, your bike and and open cab antique fire truck.

:thumbsup:

Edited by van avery

Hopefully, If I understand the instructions correctly here is a picture of Myself, My bike AND I'M TAKING A PICTURE OF JB AND HIS BIKE and HE IS TAKING MY PICTURE WITH MY BIKE. I'm so confused?????:confused07:

If this works next target is a picture of you, your bike and and open cab antique fire truck.

:thumbsup:

300 miles this weekend and all the open cab fire trucks are in hidding. :bang head:

OK I found a truck today, but I will disqualify it myself. Yes, there is an open section in the back of the cabin, but the main cabin is enclosed. The one with no roof has been put away for the winter I am guessing. It sat out most of the summer. So keep looking for that old fire truck!

Thank you Joe for putting me back in the running, did some checking and its cool what you find in your back yard you never knew you had. Good chance to take the oldest daughter out for her first ride in prob 10 years, she was smaller then lol

• 2 weeks later...