IGNORED

Biker shot in back. Shooter claims self defense

royalstarjac

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is crap. Just by reading I dont know why he would follow them if he cut them off. It is usually the other way around we get cut off. I have seen a motorcyclist pull a gun on a RV that cut him off, but he never shot just showed. But yes that is why road rage never pays off, just let it go. Ride Safe y'all, don't follow any cars with young women in then unless you know them.

1. New bike and probably less experienced rider. And HE is going to hit a car on purpose with his NEW bike????!!!!

2. He initiated the confrontation and HE is following them?????

3. The idiot father shoots the rider as he PASSES by the house. Rider doesn't stop, doesn't turn into driveway. Rider is shot in the BACK !!!!!

4. Girls admit to making hand gestures. !!!!!!!

Sad that his happened but for the sake of fairness, I hopoe they hang this guy!!! He had no right to shoot the rider. Fear for his life....what a joke!!!!Thank goodness he can't bond out of jail. Girls acted like fools; now they've lost their father!!!!!

Well all the facts are not in, and unfortunately no one will hear the MC rider's side, but it is possible that the guy on the bike ran the bike at the man like he was going to run over him. I have seen that done before.

Sounds fishy to me, the girls might have cut him off and/or hit his bike, he followed them home to confront them and was met by a man with a gun coming out to "Protect" his babies from a pervert or something. No telling what the girls may have told their father. Like I said the facts are not in yet.

It doesn't excuse the fact the the guy shot him in the back. He could have just fired a warning shot to scare him off.

Well all the facts are not in, and unfortunately no one will hear the MC rider's side, but it is possible that the guy on the bike ran the bike at the man like he was going to run over him. I have seen that done before.

Sounds fishy to me, the girls might have cut him off and/or hit his bike, he followed them home to confront them and was met by a man with a gun coming out to "Protect" his babies from a pervert or something. No telling what the girls may have told their father. Like I said the facts are not in yet.

It doesn't excuse the fact the the guy shot him in the back. He could have just fired a warning shot to scare him off.

if he ran the bike at the guy he must have been in reverse to make it self defense. ya can't even shoot some one breaking into your house around here unless you drag them inside. not siding with the biker,sounds like he screwed up also, but how do you shoot someone in the back in self defense? :no-no-no::2133:

if he ran the bike at the guy he must have been in reverse to make it self defense. ya can't even shoot some one breaking into your house around here unless you drag them inside. not siding with the biker,sounds like he screwed up also, but how do you shoot someone in the back in self defense? :no-no-no::2133:

The article did say "Mough drove past the house, turned around and made another pass, and Gear fired the .40-caliber semiautomatic gun two or three times, shooting Mough once in the back, the sheriff said."

Now it's possible he ran the bike at the guy and was shot as he passed. If the rider did charge him with the bike, then the bike now becomes a weapon and front or back, left or right the guy has a right to defend himself.

Like I said the facts are not in.

My daughter calls me saying that some one is following her, I'm 3-waying with the sheriff and/or telling her not to stop and got to the cop shop.

I agree that there are not enough facts in the story. The kid on the bike very well may have swerved at the father. However, if the girls were in the driveway and Dad was not out with his gun (which he should be allowed to do on his personal property) the biker may have cussed and been on his way.

I can't imagine anyone on a bike 'following' a cage. If he really were that much of a nut, all the car driver would have to do is stop quickly

IMHO, There is no such thing as warning shots or shooting to disable (wound)...

If you pull out your gun, you mean to shoot, therefore you mean to kill!!!!!

Warning Shots will get you killed........... A dead man tells no tales... I have always been taught that if you pull a gun on a person, be prepaired to use it.. In this case ( not knowing the whole story) he (shooter) sounds like he was in the wrong...

Guest KitCarson

The fact that a grown man in contact with three young people would allow and in fact contribute to a simple fuss between young people is hard for me to understand. With my own kids the first thing I have always asked is okay, what did you do???? It is up to us old farts to keep things on an even keel.....I know this kind of thing happens in many things in life.....just that I do not understand it I suppose......personally I would have gotten tickled at all three of them....and calmly diffused the situation......made the girls behave and shook the bikers hand.....sent him away after a cup of coffee and a small talk. But I suppose that is me..........some people live in fear..and make some very bad choices. Kit

After a little more research I found, the police have also reopened a previous investigation where this same guy supposedly shot into a group of teenagers on his property last year. He said the kids vandalized his mail box but he never shot at them. The kids said they were hanging with his daughters and he started shooting, They said they did knock down his mailbox with their car while they were trying to get away from him after he started shooting. The police found no proof he fired so it was his and his daughter's word against the teens in the car so no charges were filed.

I'm a gun guy and even I think this guy is in the wrong.

It has been strongly suggested now that the girls hit the motorcyclist first and he was just following them.

That guy is an idiot and he never should of had access to a gun and I hope he rots in prison with a big weinered cellmate.