Ok here it goes i am looking at getting a stebel natulis horn for my rsv. Any suggestion on where the best price might be?? Also has anyone had any problems with one? :confused24: Also the barrons lowering kit ...does it change the handleing at all good or bad, at 5'7" i could use about an inch closer to the ground and dont want to mod the seat cause its really comfy...

I've read a lot of comments on the lowering kit and no one has ever complained about a negative effect. Just the opposite appears to be true. I installed mine early on so I couldn't tell you if there was a difference in the way the bike handled from stock but it sure made the bike a lot easier for me to handle when duck walking or backing up etc. in parking lots.

I don't know if their the cheapest, but at least close to it. I ordered mine from these guys and I received it in 2 days. Also they include the wiring kit that has all the wires and connectors you need.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&category=34284&_trkparms=algo%3DMESSL%26itu%3DSS%252BSI%26otn%3D25%26po%3DOp1%26ps%3D15&viewitem=&item=230221600553&_trksid=p3984.m106

Here is the best price I have found on either Nautilus air horn (black or chrome). I have ordered from

California Sport Touring numerous times and always been happy with their prices, products and service.

http://www.casporttouring.com/store/merchant.mvc?

And here is what the chrome one looks like when mounted in place of the right side stock horn.

Goose

Ordered mine last night.. I've got one on my VTX saved me a couple of times. Yesterday Riding the RSV I needed it (the stock horn sucks) I

almost lost it when I got run off the highway don't know how I stayed up!! She saw me at the last minute then slowed down and I couldn't get back on the road cause she was in the way. Guess she thought all was good because she smiled at me and lipped I'm sorry!!:whistling: They just don't see ya. But with the Stebel they hear ya!

Ok here it goes i am looking at getting a stebel natulis horn for my rsv. Any suggestion on where the best price might be?? Also has anyone had any problems with one? :confused24: Also the barrons lowering kit ...does it change the handleing at all good or bad, at 5'7" i could use about an inch closer to the ground and dont want to mod the seat cause its really comfy...

You might try lowering the front end first, that improves handling and is free. Freebird has a good link on this site on how to do that. I don't know how lowering the front and back both would change handling, it does't seem like it would hurt since it would lowere the whole bike. However, I am thinking you would need to shorten the kick stand.

And yet another Thank you to Larry for a bracket also!

I am not familiar with the Steble horn, ? is it as loud as the rivcos?(corse they don't work LOL) but when they did, they really got your attention?

Anyone ever compare them?

And yet another Thank you to Larry for a bracket also!

I am not familiar with the Steble horn, ? is it as loud as the rivcos?(corse they don't work LOL) but when they did, they really got your attention?

Anyone ever compare them?

I had the Rivcos on my 1 Gen and I loved them because they looked good and they got your attention. I have the Stebel on my 2nd Gen because I couldn't see myself spending all that $$$ to have to hide it UNDER the bike on the swingarm. Believe me, the Stebel is even louder than the Rivco and I haven't had a bit of problem with it in 3 yrs. Brian