IGNORED

The passing of a really good man

Midrsv

My father passed away peacefully on Wed morning with all of his immediate family by his side. He truly was a good man. One I was proud to have as my father. Throughout my life he was always there to help, encourage and even criticise both my brother and I. He lived a very full life of 83 years of which 62 were while married to my mother. He retired from the Lexington KY police dept with 29 years of service. Fortunately he was able to enjoy retirement for 25 years. Attached is his photo taken in about 1974.

He will be missed.

Dennis

Sorry to hear about your fathers passing away. My dad, like your's has been an inspiration for me in my life. We can only hope that our children will feel the same way about us. You loss is shared with us all, rest assured his troubles are over and he's with God!

Kenw

Dennis, I am so sorry about your loss of you Father.

Thank you for telling us about him. I also want to say I know how you were taking care of your parents, from us talking on chat. You did a wonderful job, and I know how much it hurts to lose your Father. Thank you again for sharing this with our members. You have so many wonderful memories to recall of your life with him. God Bless you and your family.

Peggy